Volume 27, 2020
Lipids and health / Lipides et santé
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Nutrition - Health|
|Published online||27 April 2020|
- Buaud B. 2020. How fats we eat modulate our immunity? OCL 27: 22. [Google Scholar]
- Bucchini L. 2019. Nutrition and health claims in Europe: Oils & fats related claims, regulatory and labeling challenges. OCL 26: 48. [Google Scholar]
- Duru M. 2019. Trends in agri-food choices for health since the 1960s: The case of fatty acids. OCL 26: 44. [Google Scholar]
- Gravé G, Mouloungui Z, Poujaud F, et al. 2019. Accumulation during fruit development of components of interest in seed of Chia (Salvia hispanica L.) cultivar Oruro© released in France. OCL 26: 50. [Google Scholar]
- Guillocheau E, Legrand P, Rioux V. 2019. Benefits of natural dietary trans fatty acids towards inflammation, obesity and type 2 diabetes: defining the n-7 trans fatty acid family. OCL 26: 46. [Google Scholar]
- Naeem MA, Zahran HA, Hassanein MMM. 2019. Evaluation of green extraction methods on the chemical and nutritional aspects of roselle seed (Hibiscus sabdariffa L.) oil. OCL 26: 33. [Google Scholar]
- Pisani DF, Ailhaud G. 2019. Involvement of polyunsaturated fatty acids in the control of energy storage and expenditure. OCL 26: 37. [Google Scholar]
- Schipper L, van Dijk G, van der Beek EM. 2020. Milk lipid composition and structure; the relevance for infant brain development. OCL 27: 5. [Google Scholar]
- Sebillotte C. 2019. Efficiency of public-private co-regulation in the food sector: the French voluntary agreements for nutritional improvements. OCL 26: 34. [Google Scholar]
- Simopoulos AP. 2020. Omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids: Endocannabinoids, genetics and obesity. OCL 27: 7. [Google Scholar]
- Van der Beek EM, Oosting A. 2020. Nutritional programming in early life: the role of dietary lipid quality for future health. OCL 27: 15. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.