Volume 30, 2023
Soybean / Soja
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Published online||24 May 2023|
- Benbouriche A, Haddadi-Guemghar H, Bachir-bey M, et al. 2022. Improvement of thermo-resistance and quality of soybean oil by blending with cold-pressed oils using simplex lattice mixture design. OCL 29: 33. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Cattelan AJ, Dall’Agnol A. 2018. The rapid soybean growth in Brazil. OCL 25 (1): D102. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Dayoub E, Lamichhane JR, Debaeke P, Maury P. 2022. Genotypic differences in root traits to design drought-avoiding soybean ideotypes. OCL 29: 26. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Debaeke P, Forslund A, Guyomard H, Schmitt B, Tib A. 2022. Could domestic soybean production avoid Europe’s protein imports in 2050? OCL 29: 38. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Demarco A, Gibon V. 2020. Overview of the soybean process in the crushing industry. OCL 27: 60. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- FAOSTAT. 2023. Food and agriculture data. Rome, Italy: FAO. Available from https://www.fao.org/faostat/en/#home (last accessed: May 2, 2023). [Google Scholar]
- Guilbaud T, Martin N, Lambert W, Grandmaison JLC, Bourgeat E. 2023. Assessment of the impact of a decrease in CP (crude protein) content in monogastric diets on oilseeds meals and legumes, prospective approach. OCL 30: 7. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Klaiss M, Schmid N, Betrix CA, Baux A, Charles R, Messmer MM. 2020. Organic soybean production in Switzerland. OCL 27: 64. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Maslard C, Arkoun M, Salon C, Prudent M. 2021. Root architecture characterization in relation to biomass allocation and biological nitrogen fixation in a collection of soybean genotypes. OCL 28: 48. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Nehbandani A, Soltani A, Nourbakhsh F, Dadrasi A. 2020. Estimating crop model parameters for simulating soybean production in Iran conditions. OCL 27: 58. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Pilorgé E, Muel F. 2016. What vegetable oils and proteins for 2030? Would the protein fraction be the future of oil and protein crops? OCL 23(4): D402. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Zambrano Solorzano JC, Vilgis TA. 2023. Soybean oleosome-based oleogels via polymer-bridging based structuring. Mechanical properties at large deformations. OCL 30: 6. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.