Volume 28, 2021
Technological challenges in oilseed crushing and refining / Défis technologiques de la trituration et du raffinage des oléagineux
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Published online||08 March 2021|
- Bou Orm R, Citeau M, Comitis A, et al. 2020. Walnut oil deacidification by liquid–liquid extraction with ethanol in a single- and multistage crossflow process. OCL 27: 35. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Bogaert L, Mhemdi H, Vorobiev E. 2020. Residence time distribution and flow pattern modeling of oilseeds in a pilot screw press. OCL 27: 65. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Broudiscou L-P, Laguna O, Lecomte J, Solé-Jamault V, Dauguet S. 2020. Methods assessment of self-tanning of rapeseed and sunflower meal fractions enriched in proteins and phenolic compounds using in vitro measurement of protein rumen degradability. OCL 27: 1. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Carre P. 2021a. Naturalness in the production of vegetable oils and proteins. OCL 28: 10. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Carre P. 2021b. Reinventing oilseed processing to extract oil while preserving the protein. OCL. [Google Scholar]
- Chaabani E, Abert Vian M, Dakhlaoui S, Bourgou S, Chemat F, Ksouri R. 2019. Pistacia lentiscus L. edible oil: green extraction with bio-based solvents, metabolite profiling and in vitro anti-inflammatory activity. OCL 26: 25. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Demarco A, Gibon V. 2020. Overview of the soybean process in the crushing industry. OCL 27: 60. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Gagnon Y, Mhemdi H, Delbecq F, Van Hecke E. 2021. Extended surfactants and their tailored applications for vegetable oils extraction: An overview. OCL 28: 7. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Gharby S, Ravi HK, Guillaume D, Vian MA, Chemat F, Charrouf Z. 2020. 2-methyloxolane as alternative solvent for lipid extraction and its effect on the cactus (Opuntia ficus-indica L.) seed oil fractions. OCL 27: 27. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Laguna O, Guyot S, Yu X, et al. 2020. The PHENOLEO project or how to separate and add-value to phenolic compounds present in rapeseed and sunflower meals. OCL 27: 61. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.