Volume 28, 2021
Minor oils from atypical plant sources / Huiles mineures de sources végétales atypiques
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Bondioli P, Folegatti L, Rovellini P. 2020. Oils rich in alpha linolenic acid: chemical composition of perilla (Perilla Frutescens) seed oil. OCL 27: 67. https://doi.org/10.1051/ocl/2020066. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Gao P, Cao Y, Liu R, Jin Q, Wang X. 2019. Phytochemical content, minor-constituent compositions, and antioxidant capacity of screw-pressed walnut oil obtained from roasted kernels. Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 121: 100292. https://doi.org/10.1002/ejlt.201800292. [Google Scholar]
- Kanyua NP. 2016. The potential of Telfairia pedata for liquid biofuel and soap production. Thesis submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the Award of the Degree of Master of Science (Chemistry) in the School of Pure and Applied Sciences, Kenyatta University, Nairobi–Kenya (11/2016). Available from https://ir-library.ku.ac.ke/handle/123456789/15358. [Google Scholar]
- Minzangi K, Mpiana PT, Samvura B, Kaaya AN, Matthäus B, Kadima JN. 2015. Composition of fatty acids and tocopherols content in oilseeds of six wild selected plants from Kahuzi-Biega National Park/DR. Congo. Eur J Med Plants 8(3): 157–166. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ned̵eral S, Kraljic K, Obranovic M, Papesa S, Bataljaku A. 2012. Chemical composition and oxidative stability of roasted and cold pressed pumpkin seed oils. J Am Oil Chem Soc 89: 1763–1770. [Google Scholar]
- PROTA4U web database. University of Wageningen. Available from www.prota4u.org. [Google Scholar]
- Siger A, Kaczmarek A, Rudzinska M. 2015. Antioxidant activity and phytochemical content of cold-pressed rapeseed oil obtained from roasted seeds. Eur J Lipid Sci Technol 117: 1225–1237. [Google Scholar]
- Slatnar A, Mikulic-Petkovsek M, Stampar F, Veberic R. 2015. Identification and quantification of phenolic compounds in kernels, oil and bagasse pellets of common walnut (Juglans regia L.). Food Res Int 67: 255–263. [Google Scholar]
- Tikekar RV, Ludescher RD, Karwe MV. 2008. Processing stability of squalene in amaranth and antioxidant potential of amaranth extract. J Agric Food Chem 56: 10675–10678. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.