Volume 26, 2019
Lipids and health / Lipides et santé
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Quality − Food safety|
|Published online||21 November 2019|
- BfR (Bundesinstitut fur Risikobewertung). 2009. Fur die Anreicherung von Lebensmitteln mit Omega-3-Fettsauren empfiehlt das BfR dia Festsetzung von Hochstmengen. Stellungnahme Nr. 030/2009, 10 p. [Google Scholar]
- EC (European Commission). 2012. Guidance document for competent authorities for the control of compliance with EU legislation on: Regulation (EU) No. 1169/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 on the provision of food information to consumers, amending Regulations (EC) No. 1924/2006 and (EC) No. 1925/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council, and repealing Commission Directive 87/250/EEC, Council Directive 90/496/EEC, Commission Directive 1999/10/EC, Directive 2000/13/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council, Commission Directives 2002/67/EC and 2008/5/EC and Commission Regulation (EC) No. 608/2004 and Council Directive 90/496/EEC of 24 September 1990 on nutrition labelling of foodstuffs and Directive 2002/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 10 June 2002 on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to food supplements with regard to the setting of tolerances for nutrient values declared on a label. Available at: https://ec.europa.eu/food/sites/food/files/safety/docs/labelling_nutrition-vitamins_minerals-guidance_tolerances_1212_en.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- EC (European Commission). 2014. Summary report of the Standing Committee on the food chain and animal health held in Brussels on 13 June 2014 (Section General Food Law). Available at: https://ec.europa.eu/food/sites/food/files/safety/docs/reg-com_gfl_20140613_sum.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- EFSA BIOHAZ (Biological Hazards) Panel. 2010. Scientific opinion on fish oil for human consumption. Food hygiene, including rancidity. EFSA J 8(10): 1874 [48 p.]. DOI: 10.2903/j.efsa.2010.1874. [Google Scholar]
- EFSA CONTAM Panel (EFSA Panel on Contaminants in the Food Chain). 2016. Scientific opinion on the risks for human health related to the presence of 3- and 2-monochloropropanediol (MCPD), and their fatty acid esters, and glycidyl fatty acid esters in food. EFSA J 14(5): 4426 [159 p.]. DOI: 10.2903/j.efsa.2016.4426. [Google Scholar]
- EFSA CONTAM Panel (EFSA Panel on Contaminants in the Food Chain), Knutsen HK, Alexander J, et al. 2018. Scientific opinion on the update of the risk assessment on 3-monochloropropane diol and its fatty acid esters. EFSA J 16(1): 5083 [48 p.]. [Google Scholar]
- EFSA NDA Panel (EFSA Panel on Dietetic Products, Nutrition and Allergies). 2012. Scientific Opinion related to the tolerable upper intake level of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and docosapentaenoic acid (DPA). EFSA J 10(7): 2815. [48 p.] DOI: 10.2903/j.efsa.2012.2815. [Google Scholar]
- EFSA NDA Panel (EFSA Panel on Dietetic Products, Nutrition and Allergies). 2016a. General scientific guidance for stakeholders on health claim applications. EFSA J 14(1): 4367 [38 p.]. DOI: 10.2903/j.efsa.2016.436. [Google Scholar]
- EFSA NDA Panel (EFSA Panel on Dietetic Products, Nutrition and Allergies). 2016b. Guidance on the scientific requirements for health claims related to the immune system, the gastrointestinal tract and defence against pathogenic microorganisms. EFSA J 14(1): 4369 [23 p]. DOI: 10.2903/j.efsa.2016.4369. [Google Scholar]
- Finco AMDO, Mamani LDG, Carvalho JCD, de Melo Pereira GV, Thomaz-Soccol V, Soccol CR. 2017. Technological trends and market perspectives for production of microbial oils rich in omega-3. Crit Rev Biotechnol 37(5): 656–671. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- FSE (Food Supplements Europe). 2014. Guidelines for the substantiation of beauty claims for food supplements of March 2014. Available at: http://www.foodsupplementseurope.org/sites/0023/uploads/content/publications/beautyclaims-forfoodsupplements.pdf?1407341347. [Google Scholar]
- GOED. 2018. GOED industry advisory: Correct expression of EPA, DHA and total omega-3 fatty acid content in oils. Available at: https://goedomega3.com/storage/app/media/pdf/GOED%20Industry%20Advisory%20-%20Content%20expression%20-%202018%2010%2001.pdf. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.