Volume 26, 2019
Rapeseed / Colza
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||19 February 2019|
- Agricultural statistics at a glance, Directorate of Economics and Statistics, Ministry of Agriculture, Govt. of India. 2017. https://eands.dacnet.nic.in/. [Google Scholar]
- Anonymous, 2015. Vision 2050, ICAR-Directorate of Rapeseed Mustard Research. www.drmr.res.in/. [Google Scholar]
- Banga SS, Labana KS. 1984. Heterosis in Indian mustard [Brassica juncea (L.) Coss.]. Plant Breeding 92: 61–70. [Google Scholar]
- CACP, DAC. 2016. Commission for agricultural costs and prices. https://cacp.dacnet.nic.in/. [Google Scholar]
- Chauhan JS, Singh KH, Singh VV, Kumar S. 2011. Hundred years of rapeseed-mustard breeding in India: accomplishments and future strategies. Indian J Agric Sci 81(12): 1093–1109. [Google Scholar]
- Directorate of Vanaspati, vegetable oils and fats. 2017. Consumption, net domestic availability and import of edible oils in India. https://dfpd.nic.in/oil-division.htm. [Google Scholar]
- FAOSTAT, 2016. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. www.fao.org/faostat/en/. [Google Scholar]
- Jagannath A, Arumugam N, Gupta V, Pradhan A, Verma PK, Pental D. 2002. Development of transgenic barstar lines and identification of a male sterile (barnase) /restorer (barstar) combination for heterosis breeding in Indian oilseed mustard (Brassica juncea). Curr Sci 82: 46–52. [Google Scholar]
- Kumar S. 2015. Edible oils quality and nutraceutical aspects. Stadium Press (India) Pvt. Ltd.: New Delhi. [Google Scholar]
- Mishra S, Manchanda SC. 2012. Cooking oils for heart health. J Prevent Cardiol 1(3): 123–131. [Google Scholar]
- Sun FJ. 1943. Hybrid vigor in Brassica. J Agric Assoc China 175: 35–58. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.