Volume 25, Number 6, November-December 2018
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||New ideotypes of oil & protein crops / Nouveaux idéotypes d’oléoprotéagineux|
|Published online||07 December 2018|
- Burstin J, Rameau C, Bourion V, Tayeh N. 2018. The PeaMUST project: defining ideotypes for the pea crop development. OCL 25(6): D604. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Donald MC. 1968. The breeding of crop ideotypes. Euphytica 17: 385–403. [Google Scholar]
- Gauffreteau A. 2018. Using ideotypes to support selection and recommendation of varieties. OCL 25(6): D602. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Jasinski S, Chardon F, Nesi N, Lécureuil A, Guerche P. 2018. Improving seed oil and protein content in Brassicaceae: some new genetic insights from Arabidopsis thaliana. OCL 25(6): D603. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Mangin B, Casadebaig P, Cadic E, et al. (2017) Genetic control of plasticity of oil yield for combined abiotic stresses using a joint approach of crop modelling and genome-wide association. Plant, Cell Environ 40: 2276–2291. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tonin P, Gosselet N, Halle E, Henrion M. 2018. Ideal oil and protein crops - what are users expectations ideotypes, from the farmer to the consumer? OCL 25(6): D605. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Springmann M, Clark M, Mason-D’Croz D, et al. 2018. Options for keeping the food system within environmental limits. Nature 562: 519–525. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Van der Meulen A, Chauhan BS. 2017. A review of weed management in wheat using crop competition. Crop Prot 95: 38–44. [Google Scholar]
- Vincourt P, Carolo P. 2018. Alternative breeding processes: at which extent participatory breeding should modify the concept of ideotypes in plant breeding? OCL 25(6): D606. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.