Volume 23, Number 1, January-February 2016
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Dossier: Lipids and Brain / Lipides et cerveau|
|Published online||02 October 2015|
- Bayley N. 2006. Bayley Scales of infant and toddler development, 3rd ed. TX: Pearson Education, Inc. [Google Scholar]
- Boyce P, Stubbs J, Todd A. 1993. The Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale: validation for an Australian sample. Aust. N.Z. J. Psychiatry 27: 472–476. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cox JL, Holden JM, Sagovsky R. 1987. Detection of postnatal depression. Development of the 10-item Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale Br. J. Psychiatry 150: 782–786. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Elliott CD. 2007. Differential ability scales ® second edition. PsychCorp, Pearson. [Google Scholar]
- Gould JF, Smithers LG, Makrides M. 2013. The effect of maternal omega-3 LCPUFA supplemention during pregnancy on early childhood cognitive and visual development: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randoomized controlled trials. Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 97: 531–544. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Hiscock H, Wake M. 2001. Infant sleep problems and postnatal depression: A community-based study. Pediatrics 107: 1317–1322. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Makrides M, Gibson RA, McPhee AJ, Yelland L, Quinlivan J, Ryan P. 2010. Effect of DHA supplementation during pregnancy on maternal depression and neurodevelopment of young children: a randomized controlled trial. J. Am. Med. Assoc. 304: 1675–1683. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Makrides M, Gould JF, Gawlik NR, et al. 2014. Four-year follow-up of children born to women in a randomized trial of prenatal DHA supplementation. J. Am. Med. Assoc. 311: 1802–1804. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Murray L. 1992. The impact of postnatal depression on infant development. J. Child. Psychol. Psyc. 33: 543–561. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Murray L, Carothers AD. 1990. The validation of the Edinburgh Post-natal Depression Scale on a community sample. Br. J. Psychiatry 157: 288–290. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Palmer DJ, Sullivan T, Gold MS, et al. 2012. Effect of n-3 long chain polyunsaturated fatty acid supplementation in pregnancy on infants’ allergies in first year of life: randomised controlled trial. B.M.J. 344: e184. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Palmer DJ, Sullivan T, Gold MS, et al. 2013. Randomized controlled trial of fish oil supplementation in pregnancy on childhood allergies. Allergy 68: 1370–1376. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou SJ, Yelland L, McPhee AJ, Quinlivan J, Gibson RA, Makrides M. 2012. Fish-oil supplementation in pregnancy does not reduce the risk of gestational diabetes or preeclampsia. Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 95: 1378–1384. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.