Volume 27, 2020
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 September 2020|
- Andrianasolo FN, Casadebaig P, Langlade N, Debaeke P, Maury P. 2016. Effects of plant growth stage and leaf ageing on the response of transpiration and photosynthesis to water deficit in sunflower. Funct Plant Biol 43: 797–805. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Badouin H, Gouzy J, Grassa CJ, et al. 2017. The sunflower genome provides insights into oil metabolism, flowering and Asterid evolution. Nature 546: 148–152. [Google Scholar]
- Blanchet N, Casadebaig P, Debaeke P, et al. 2018. Data describing the eco-physiological responses of twenty-four sunflower genotypes to water deficit. Data in Brief 21: 1296–1301. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Debaeke P, Casadebaig P, Flenet F, Langlade N. 2017. Sunflower crop and climate change: vulnerability, adaptation, and mitigation potential from case-studies in Europe. OCL 24: D102. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Gosseau F, Blanchet N, Varès D, et al. 2019. Heliaphen, an outdoor high-throughput phenotyping platform for genetic studies and crop modeling. Front Plant Sci 9: 1908. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Marchand G, Mayjonade B, Varès D, et al. 2013. A biomarker based on gene expression indicates plant water status in controlled and natural environments. Plant Cell Environ 36: 2175–2189. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Rengel D, Arribat S, Maury P, et al. 2012. A gene-phenotype network based on genetic variability for drought responses reveals key physiological processes in controlled and natural environments. PLoS One 7: e45249. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Schneiter AA, Miller JF. 1981. Description of sunflower growth stages. Crop Sci. Available from https://doi.org/10.2135/cropsci1981.0011183x002100060024x. [Google Scholar]
- USDA F. 2019. Oilseeds: world markets and trade. USDA F. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.