Volume 27, 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||17 July 2020|
- Badouin H, Gouzy J, Grassa CJ, et al. 2017. The sunflower genome provides insights into oil metabolism, flowering and asterid evolution. Nature 546(7656): 148–152. [Google Scholar]
- Bonnafous F, Fievet G, Blanchet N, et al. 2018. Comparison of gwas models to identify non-additive genetic control of flowering time in sunflower hybrids. Theor Appl Genet 131(2): 319–332. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Hussain M, Farooq S, Hasan W, et al. 2018. Drought stress in sunflower: physiological effects and its management through breeding and agronomic alternatives. Agric Water Manage 201: 152–166. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Livak KJ, Schmittgen TD. 2001. Analysis of relative gene expression data using real-time quantitative PCR and the 2-δ δct method. Methods 25(4): 402–408. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Marchand G, Mayjonade B, Varès D, et al. 2013. A biomarker based on gene expression indicates plant water status in controlled and natural environments. Plant Cell Environ 36(12): 2175–2189. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Rengel D, Arribat S, Maury P, et al. 2012. A gene-phenotype network based on genetic variability for drought responses reveals key physiological processes in controlled and natural environments. PLoS One 7(10): e45249. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Spurgeon SL, Jones RC, Ramakrishnan R. 2008. High throughput gene expression measurement with real time PCR in a microfluidic dynamic array. PLoS One 3(2): e1662. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Untergasser A, Cutcutache I, Koressaar T, et al. 2012. Primer3—new capabilities and interfaces. Nucleic Acids Res 40(15): e115–e115. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- USDA. 2019. Oilseeds: world markets and trade. Technical report. USDA. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.