Volume 20, Number 1, January-February 2013
|Page(s)||61 - 68|
|Published online||15 January 2013|
- Bai ZG, Dent DL, Olsson L, Schaepman ME. Global assessment of land degradation and improvement identification by remote sensing. Wageningen : International Soil Reference and Information Centre (ISRIC), 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Bruinsma J. The resource outlook to 2050: by how much do land, water and crop yields need to increase by 2050? Expert Meeting on How to Feed the World in 2050. Rome, FAO, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- FAO. The state of food insecurity in the world: addressing food insecurity in protracted crises, 2010. www.fao.org/docrep/013/i1683e/i1683e.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Foley, et al. Solutions for a cultivated planet. Nature 2011 ; 478 : 337–42. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Foresight. Tackling Obesities: Future Choices. Project Report. London: UK : Government Office for Science. Department for Business, Innovation and Skills, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Gustavsson S, et al. Global food losses and food waste. Rome, Italy : Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, 2011. www.fao.org/fileadmin/user_upload/ags/publications/GFL_web.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Haslam DW, James WPT. Obesity. Lancet 2005 ; 366 : 1197–1209. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Munich RE Geo Risks Research NatCatSERVICE. Natural catastrophes worldwide, 2010. http://www.munichre.com/en/reinsurance/business/nonlife/georisks/natcatservice/annual_statistics.aspx. [Google Scholar]
- United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification. Desertification: A visual synthesis. Bonn, Germany : UNCCD Secretariat. www.unccd.int/knowledge/docs/Desertification-EN.pdf2011. [Google Scholar]
- United Nations Population Division. World population prospects: the 2010 revision. New York : United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs United Nations Population Division, 2010. http://esa.un.org/wpp/unpp/panel_population.htm. [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization. Obesity and overweight. Fact sheet No. 311, 2011. www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs311/en/. [Google Scholar]
- WHO/FAO Diet. Nutrition and the Prevention of Chronic Diseases. Genève : WHO, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- World Bank. The Hague Conference on Agriculture, Food Security and Climate Change Opportunities and Challenges for a Converging Agenda: Country Examples. Conference Edition, 2010a. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.