Volume 17, Number 2, Mars-Avril 2010Extensions du domaine de l'analyse – santé, qualité, sécurité sanitaire
|Page(s)||81 - 85|
|Section||Qualité – Sécurité Sanitaire|
|Published online||15 March 2010|
- Ayala JV, Caillauw G, Foubert I, et al. Impacts of bleaching and packed column steam refining on cocoa butter properties. JAOCS 2007 ; 84 : 1069–1077.
- Anonymous. Official methods and recommended practices of the American oil chemists’ Society. Champaign, IL: AOCS Press, 1990.
- Anonymous . Standard methods for the analysis of oils, fats and derivatives. Oxford, United Kingdom: Blackwell Scientific, 1987.
- Bang HO, Dyerberg J, Nielsen A. Plasma lipid and lipoprotein pattern in Greenlandic west coast Eskimos. Lancet 1971 ; 1 : 1143–1145. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Bang HO, Dyerberg J, Hjorne N. The composition of food consumed by the Greenland Eskimos. Acta Medica Scandinavia 1976 ; 200 : 69–73. [CrossRef]
- Barlow SM. New uses and new challenges for fish oil. In: Oils and fats in the nineties, Shukla VKS, Gunstone FD, eds. Denmark : Snoghøj, Fredericia, IFSC, 90–102, 1992.
- De Kock J, De Greyt W, Vila J, Kellens M. Technologies for cleaning oils and meals. Paper presented EWOS workshop on cleaning oils and meals, Norway : Byrkjedalstunet, 2006.
- Dewailly E, Blanchet C, Gingras S, et al. Relations between n-3 fatty acid status and cardiovascular disease risk factors among Quebecers. Am J Clinical Nutr 2001 ; 74 : 603–611.
- Dewailly E, Blanchet C, Lemieux S, et al. n-3 Fatty acids and cardiovascular disease risk factors among the Inuit of Nunavik. Am J Clinical Nutr 2001 ; 74 : 464–473.
- Dyerberg J, Bang HO, Stofferson E, Moncada S, Vane JR. Eicosapentanoic acid in prevention of thrombosis and atherosclerosis. Lancet 1978 ; 2 : 117–119. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Focant J. Dioxins and related compounds in biological samples, development and apllication of rapid analytical methods. Doctorate study Belgium: Université de Liège, Faculty of Sciences, 2003.
- Kromann N, Green A. Epidemiological studies in the Upernavik district, Greenland. Incidence of some chronic diseases 1950–1974. Acta Medica Scandinavia 1980 ; 208 : 401–406. [CrossRef]
- Maes J. The influence of dioxin removing techniques on the quality of fish oil. Master’s dissertation Ghent University, Faculty of Agricultural and Applied Biological Sciences, Belgium, 2003.
- Maes J, De Meulenaer B, Van Heerswynghels P, et al. Removal of dioxins and PCB from fish oil by activated carbon and its influence on the nutritional quality of the oil. JAOCS 2003 ; 82 : 593–597.
- Safe S. Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs), dibenzo-p-dioxins (PCDDs), dibenzofurans (PCDFs), and related compounds: Environmental and mechanistic considerations which support the development of toxic equivalent factors (TEFs). Critical Reviews Toxicology 1990 ; 24 : 51–88. [CrossRef]
- Simopoulos AP. Omega-3 fatty acids in health and disease and in growth and development. Am J Clinical Nutrition 1991 ; 54 : 438–463.
- Unanimous. Council Directive 2001/102/EC of 27 November 2001. Official Journal European Communities 2001 ; 6 : 45–49.
- Unanimous. Commission Regulation (EC) No 199/2006 of 3 February 2006. Official Journal European Communities 2006 ; 32 : 34–38.
- Unanimous. Commission Directive 2006/13/EC of 3 February 2006. Official Journal European Communities 2006 ; 32 : 44–52.
- Van Den Berg M, Birnbaum LS, Denison M, et al. The 2005 World Health Organization reevaluation of human and mammalian toxic equivalent factors for dioxins and dioxin-like compounds. Toxicological Sciences 2006 ; 93 : 223–241. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.