Volume 27, 2020
Minor oils from atypical plant sources / Huiles mineures de sources végétales atypiques
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 December 2020|
- Agenda Gianazza. 1988. Edited by Fratelli Gianazza Div. Legnano, Italy: GOG. [Google Scholar]
- Bondioli P. 2006. Alpha linolenic acid rich oils. Nutritional and technological issues (It.). Riv It Sostanze Grasse 83: 69–73. [Google Scholar]
- Bondioli P, Della Bella L, Rettke P. 2006. Alpha linolenic acid rich oils. Composition of Plukenetia volubilis (Sacha inchi) oil from Peru. Riv It Sostanze Grasse 83: 120–123. [Google Scholar]
- Bondioli P. 2013. Unrefined seed oils obtained by mechanical pressing: a new product for the seed oil industry (It.). La Chimica e l’Industria 87–93. Reprinted by permission in 2019 by Riv. It. Sostanze Grasse 96: 79–83. [Google Scholar]
- Cassiday L. 2017. Chia: superfood or superfad? INFORM 28(1): 6–13. [Google Scholar]
- Li Y, Zhang Y, Sui X, Zhang Y, Feng H, Jiang L. 2014. Ultrasound-assisted aqueous enzymatic extraction of oil from perilla (Perilla frutescens L.) seeds. J Food 12(1): 16–21. [Google Scholar]
- Mariani C, Bellan G, Morchio G, Pellegrino A. 1999. Free and esterified minor components of olive and hazelnut oils: their potential utilization in checking oil blend. Note 1 (It.). Riv It Sostanze Grasse 76: 115–128. [Google Scholar]
- Rodriguez G, Villanueva E, Cortez D, Sanchez E, Aguirre E. 2020. Oxidative stability of chia (Salvia hispanica L.) and sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) blends. J Am Oil Chem Soc 97: 729–735. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stanley JC. 2009. Confusion on different types of n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids. Lipid Technol 21(1): 17–18. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sirilun S, Sivamaruthi BS, Pengkumsri N, Saelee M, Chaiyasut K, Tuntisuwanno N, et al. 2016. Impact of different pre-treatment strategies on the quality of fatty acid composition, tocols content and metabolic syndrome related activities of Perilla frutescens seed oil. J Appl Pharm Sci 6(2): 1–8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Torri L, Bondioli P, Folegatti L, Rovellini P, Piochi M, Morini G. 2019. Development of Perilla seed oil and extra virgin olive oil blends for nutritional, oxidative stability and consumer acceptance improvements. Food Chem 286: 584–591. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Yu HC, Kosuna K, Haga M. 1997. Perilla: the genus Perilla. New York: Taylor & Francis. [Google Scholar]
- WHO Interim Summary of conclusions & dietary recommendations on total fat & fatty acids. 2008. The joint FAO/WHO expert consultation on fats and fatty acids in human nutrition. Geneva (CH): WHO, pp. 1–14. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.