Volume 27, 2020
Organic foods in the oil & protein crop supply chain / Le « Bio » dans la filière oléoprotéagineuse
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||20 November 2020|
- Bernet T. 2019. Farmer capacity development to improve organic sesame production in Ethiopia. Available from https://www.fibl.org/en/themes/projectdatabase/projectitem/project/1667.html. [Google Scholar]
- European Commission. 2019a. Organic Imports in the EU. A first analysis – Year 2018. EU Agricultural Markets Briefs. No. 14, March 2019. Available from https://ec.europa.eu/info/sites/info/files/food-farming-fisheries/farming/documents/market-brief-organic-imports-mar2019_en.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- European Commission. 2019b. EU agricultural outlook for markets and income, 2019–2030. Brussels: European Commission, DG Agriculture and Rural Development. Available from https://ec.europa.eu/info/food-farming-fisheries/farming/facts-and-figures/markets/outlook/medium-term_en. [Google Scholar]
- European Commission. 2020. EU imports of organic agri-food products. Key developments in 2019. Brussels: European Commission, DG AGRI. Available from https://ec.europa.eu/info/sites/info/files/food-farming-fisheries/farming/documents/market-brief-organic-imports-june2020_en.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Niggli U, Schmidt J, Watson C, et al. 2016. Organic Knowledge Network Arable − D.3.1 State-of-the-art research results and best practices. Frick: Research Institute of Organic Agriculture FiBL. Available from https://orgprints.org/30506/. [Google Scholar]
- USDA − FAS United States. 2020. Standard query at Global Agricultural Trade System Online (GATS) page. Washington DC: Department of Agriculture, Foreign Agricultural Service. Available from https://apps.fas.usda.gov/gats/ExpressQuery1.aspx. [Google Scholar]
- Willer H, Schlatter B, Travnicek J, Kemper L, Lernoud J, eds. 2020. The world of organic agriculture. Statistics and emerging trends. Bonn: Research Institute of Organic Agriculture (FiBL) and IFOAM − Organics International. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.