Volume 27, 2020
Technological challenges in oilseed crushing and refining / Défis technologiques de la trituration et du raffinage des oléagineux
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||17 November 2020|
- Becker-Ritt AB, Mulinari F, Vasconcelos IM, Carlini CR. 2004. Antinutritional and/or toxic factors in soybean se eds comparison of different cultivars adapted to the southern region of Brazil. J Sci Food Agric 84(3): 263–270. [Google Scholar]
- Cambell KA, Glatz CE. 2009. Mechanisms of aqueous extraction of soybean oil. J Agric Food Chem 57(22): 10904–10912. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Choi BS, Yi J. 2000. Simulation and optimization on the regenerative thermal oxidation of volatile organic compounds. Chem Eng J 76(2): 103–114. [Google Scholar]
- Jeevan Kumar SP, Rajendra Prasad S, Banerjee R, Agarwal DK, Kulkarni KS, Ramesh KV. 2017. Green solvents and technologies for oil extraction from oilseeds. Chem Cent J 11(9): 1–7. [Google Scholar]
- Mat Yusoff M, Gordon M, Niranjan K. 2015. Aqueous enzyme assisted oil extraction from oilseeds and emulsion deemulsifying methods: A review. Trends Food Sci Technol 41(1): 60–82. [Google Scholar]
- Wang H, Wang T, Johnson LA. 2004. Preparation of soy protein concentrate and isolate from extruded-expelled soybean meal. J Am Oil Chem Soc 81(7): 713–717. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.