Volume 25, Number 4, July-August 2018
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Lipids & Brain IV: Lipids in Alzheimer’s Disease / Lipids & Brain IV : les lipides dans la maladie d’Alzheimer|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- Dartigues JF, et al. 1992. The Paquid epidemiological program on brain ageing. Neuroepidemiology 11(1): 14–18. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Foubert-Samier A, et al. 2012. Education, occupation, leisure activities, and brain reserve: a population-based study. Neurobiol Aging 33(2): 423 e15–25. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Grasset L, et al. 2016. Trends in dementia incidence: evolution over a 10-year period in France. Alzheimers Dement 12(3): 272–280. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Harmand MG, et al. 2017. Description of general practitioners’ practices when suspecting cognitive impairment. Recourse to care in dementia (Recaredem) study. Aging Ment Health: 1–10. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Peres K, et al. 2012. Health and aging in elderly farmers: the AMI cohort. BMC Public Health 12: 558. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Peres K, et al. 2017. Trends in prevalence of dementia in French farmers from two epidemiological cohorts. J Am Geriatr Soc 65(2): 415–420. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Pimouguet C, et al. 2015. Survival and early recourse to care for dementia: a population based study. Alzheimers Dement 11(4): 385–393. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Pimouguet C, et al. 2016. Effect of early referral to specialist in dementia on institutionalization and functional decline: findings from a population-based study. J Alzheimers Dis 49(3): 819–828. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Three Cities Group, CS. 2003. Vascular factors and risk of dementia: design of the Three-City Study and baseline characteristics of the study population. Neuroepidemiology 22(6): 316–325. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.