Volume 24, Number 3, May–June 2017
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||29 March 2017|
- Ahotupa M, Suomela J-P, Vuorimaa T, Vasankari T. 2010. Lipoprotein-specific transport of circulating lipid peroxides. Ann Med 42: 521–529. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Albi T, Lanzón A, Guinda A, León M, Pérez-Camino MC. 1997. Microwave and conventional heating effects on thermoxidative degradation of edible fats. J Agric Food Chem 45: 3795–3798. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Farag RS, Hewedi FM, Abo-Raya SH, El-baroty GSA. 1991. A comparative study on the deterioration of oils by microwave and conventional heating. Grasas y Aceites 42: 187–193. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Krysiak W. 2011. Effects of convective and microwave roasting on the physicochemical properties of cocoa beans and cocoa butter extracted from this material. Grasas y Aceites 62: 467–478. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Larsen D, Quek SY, Eyres L. 2010. Effect of cooking method on the fatty acid profile of New Zealand King Salmon (Oncorhynchus tshawytscha). Food Chem 119: 785–790. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yoshida H, Kajimoto G. 1994. Microwave heating affects composition and oxidative stability of sesame (Sesamum indicum) oil. J Food Sci 59: 613–616. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.