Volume 23, Number 6, November-December 2016
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Dossier: Oil crops and supply chain in Asia / La filière oléagineuse en Asie|
|Published online||06 December 2016|
- Agustin TVY. 2016. Market Performance of High Value Products of Coconut, The Philippine Experience. Proceedings of the 47th APCC COCOTECH Conference, 26–30 Sept 2016, Bali, Indonesia.
- Batugal PA, Ramanatha Rao V, Bong C. 1998. Promoting multi-purpose uses and competitiveness of the coconut. Proceedings of a workshop, Chumphon, Thailand, IPGRI.
- Dayrit F. 2015. The properties of lauric acid and their significance in coconut oil. Journal of the American Oil Chemists’ Society 92: 1–15. [CrossRef]
- FAO. 2013. Report on the FAO High Level Expert Consultation on Coconut Sector Development in Asia and the Pacific. FAO and APCC, Bangkok, Thailand.
- FAOStats. 2016. Available from http://faostat3.fao.org/home/E (last consult: 2016/14/10)
- Gunn BF, Baudouin L, Olsen KM. 2011. Independent Origins of Cultivated Coconut (Cocos nucifera L.) in the Old World Tropics. PLoS One 6: e21143. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Iqbaldin MNM, Khudzir I, Azlan MIM, Zaidi AG, Surani B, Zubri Z. 2013. Properties of coconut shell activated carbon. Journal of Tropical Forest Science 25: 497–503.
- Mialet-Serra I, Bonneau X, Mouchet S, Kitu WT. 2001. Growth and yield of coconut-cacao intercrops. Experimental Agriculture 37: 195–210. [CrossRef]
- Mittaine JF, Mielke T. 2012. The globalization of international oilseeds trade. OCL 19: 249–260. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Prades A, Dornier M, Diop N, Pain JP. 2012. Coconut water uses, composition and properties: a review. Fruits 67: 87–107. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Rajan A, Abraham TE. 2007. Coir Fiber – Process and Opportunities. Journal of Natural Fibers 3: 29–41. [CrossRef]
- Salum NU. 2016. State of the World Coconut Industry. Proceedings of the 47th APCC COCOTECH Conference, 26–30 Sept 2016, Bali, Indonesia.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.