Volume 23, Number 6, November-December 2016
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Dossier: Oil crops and supply chain in Asia / La filière oléagineuse en Asie|
|Published online||30 November 2016|
- Aubert C, Dabat M-H, Li X. 2001. OCL 8: 216–222. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Chaumet JM, Pouch T. 2012. La Chine au risque de la dépendance alimentaire. OCL 19: 290–298. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Clarindo WR, de Carvalho CR, Alves BMG. 2007. Mitotic evidence for the tetraploid nature of Glycine max provided by high quality karyograms. Plant Systematics and Evolution 265: 101–107. [CrossRef]
- Clever J, Wu X. 2016. Prospects for China’s Oilseed Market Remain Strong, Oilseeds and Products Annual, USDA.
- Crane CF, Bwversdorf WD, Bingham ET. 1982. Chromosome pairing and associations at meiosis in haploid soybean (Glycine max). Canadian Journal of Genetics and Cytology 24: 293–300. [CrossRef]
- Hsu HH, Gale F. 2001. China: Agriculture in Transition, Agriculture and Trade Report No. (WRS-012), 76 p.
- Qiu LJ, Chang RZ. 2010. The origin and History of Soybean, in The Soybean: Botany, Production and Uses, Guriqbal Singh (editor), CAB International, 494 p.
- Schuelter JA, Dixon P, Granger C, et al. 2004. Mining the EST databases to resolve evolutionary events in major plant species. Genome 47: 868–876. [CrossRef]
- Van K, Kim DH, Cai CM, et al. 2008. Sequence level analysis of recently duplicated regions in soybean [Glycine max (L.) Merr.] genome, in DNA Research, Apr. 30, 15: 93–102.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.