Volume 17, Number 4, Juillet-Août 2010Dossier : Lipides marins
|Page(s)||227 - 231|
|Published online||15 July 2010|
- Dewailly E, Blanchet C, Lemieux S, et al. n-3 Fatty acids and cardiovascular disease risk factors among the Inuit of Nunavik. Am J Clinical Nutr 2001 ; 74 : 464–473. [Google Scholar]
- Kroman N, Green A. Epidemiological studies in the Upernavik district, Greenland. Incidence of some chronic diseases. Acta Medi Scandinavia 1980 ; 208 : 401–406. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Unanimous. Council Directive 2001/102/EC of 27 November 2001. Official Journal European Communities 2001 ; 6 : 45–49. [Google Scholar]
- Unanimous. Commission Regulation (EC) no 199/2006 of 3 February 2006. Official Journal European Communities 2006 ; 32 : 34–38. [Google Scholar]
- Unanimous. Commission Directive 2006/13/EC of 3 February 2006. Official Journal European Communities 2006 ; 32 : 44–52. [Google Scholar]
- Maes J, Vila Ayala J, De Meulenaer B, et al. Process optimization for the renoval of environmental contaminants from fish oils. OCL 2010 ; 7 : 81–85. [Google Scholar]
- Desmet Ballestra Group. Technical information 2010. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.