Volume 24, Number 4, July-August 2017
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Lipids of the future / Lipides du futur|
|Published online||23 August 2017|
- Berezina N, Hubert A, Berro F, Levon JG, et al. 2016a. Chitin, hydrolysate and production of at least one desired product from insects by means of enzymatic hydrolysis, comprising a combination of steps performed prior to the enzymatic hydrolysis, patent WO2016108035. [Google Scholar]
- Berezina N, Hubert A, Berro F, Levon JG, et al. 2016b. Chitin, hydrolysate and method for the production of one or more desired products by means of enzymatic hydrolysis, including pre-treatment with an oxidising agent, patent WO2016108034. [Google Scholar]
- Berezina N, Hubert A, Berro F, Levon JG, et al. 2016c. Chitin, hydrolysate and method for the production of one or more desired products from insects by means of enzymatic hydrolysis, patent WO2016108033. [Google Scholar]
- Boscou D, Blekas G, Tsimidou M. 2006. Olive oil composition. In: Chemistry, properties, health effects. Rome: AOCS Press, pp. 41–72. [Google Scholar]
- Carre C, Bonnet L, Averous L. 2014. Original biobased nonisocyanate polyurethanes: solvent- and catalyst-free synthesis, thermal properties and rheological behaviour. RSC Adv 4: 54018–54025. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Caruso D, Devis E, Subamia IW, Talamond P, Baras E. 2014. Technical handbook of domestication and production of diptera BSF. IRD ED., IPB Press. [Google Scholar]
- Jeon YH, Son YJ, Kim SH, Yun EY, Kang HJ, Hwang IK. 2016. Physicochemical properties and oxidative stabilities of mealworm (Tenebrio molitor) oils under different roasting conditions. Food Sci Biotechnol 25: 105–110. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jokic S, Sudar R, Svilovic S, Vidovic S, Bilic M, Velic D, et al. 2013. Fatty acid composition of oil obtained from soybeans by extraction with supercritical carbon dioxide. Czech J Food Sci 31: 116–125. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kerkut GA, Gilbert LI. 1985. Comprehensive insect physiology, biochemistry and pharmacology. Bogor: Pergamon press, vol. 10. [Google Scholar]
- Mariod AA. 2005. Investigations on the oxidative stability of some unconventional Sudanese oils, traditionally used in human nutrition. PhD thesis. [Google Scholar]
- Morgan DE. 2010. Biosynthesis in insects. Adv. Ed. RSC Publishing. [Google Scholar]
- Popa V-M., Gruia A, Raba D-N., Dumbrava D, Moldovan C, Bordean D, et al. 2012. Fatty acids composition and oil characteristics of linseed from Romania. J Agroalm Process Technol 18: 136–140. [Google Scholar]
- Schlagermann P, Gottlicher G, Dillschneider R, Rosello-Sastre R, Posten, C. 2012. Composition of algal oil and its potential as biofuel. J Combustion 1–12. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Van Huis A, van Itterbeeck J, Klunder H, Mertens E, Halloran A., Muir G, et al. 2013. Edible insects: future prospects for food and feed security. FAO Forestry paper. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng L, Hou Y, Li W, Yang S, Li Q, Yu Z. 2013. Exploring the potential of grease from yellow mealworm beetle (Tenebrio molitor) as a novel biodiesel feedstock. Appl Energy 101: 618–621. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.