Food Antioxidants and Functional Ingredients - Shelf Life Extension, Nutrition and Health: 13 - 14 November 2017, London
The SCI featured event entitled « Food Antioxidants and Functional Ingredients - Shelf Life Extension, Nutrition and Health » is scheduled for 13-14 November 2017, at the Society of Chemical Industry (SCI), 14/15 Belgrave Square, London. The main theme of this international conference is understanding antioxidants in terms of food processing, nutrition and health, NPD and impacts on shelf life including the challenges and strategies for a new generation of antioxidant phytochemicals.
The conference will be of interest to producers and users of food antioxidants, nutritionists, health authorities, food scientists, phytochemicals researchers, supplement manufacturers and retailers.
The full programme will be announced in due course :
- Sources and mechanistic actions of food antioxidants
- Biological and health effects of dietary antioxidants
- Applications of natural antioxidants in food systems and beverages
- Processing techniques for health positive and value-added ingredients
- Challenges in the commercialisation of novel new antioxidants
- Strategies for developing functional ingredients for ‘personalised’ nutrition
More informations : www.soci.org/Events/